Contract Period: July 23, 2020 through July 22, 2025
Description: OASIS SB is a family of 7 separate Government-wide Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity task order contracts that span 29 North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes and 6 NAICS Code Exceptions under the economic subsector 541, Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services. OASIS contracts provide government agencies with flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
TAPE is a Prime Contractor on OASIS SB Pool 3, which offers Engineering Services — any service or creative work, the adequate performance of which requires education, training and experience in the application of special knowledge in consulting, investigating, evaluating, planning and designing, engineering principles. We have provided engineering services to military and civilian federal agencies since 2003.
TAPE OASIS SB POOL 3 Contract
- Program Management Support (Project Management; Technical Writing; Requirements Analysis; Subject Matter Expert Staffing; Cost and Resource Modeling)
- Systems and Software Engineering (SW Development and Maintenance; Database Design, Development and Management; SW Architecture; Agile Development; DevOps; Configuration Management; Systems Engineering Plans; Testing)
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (SETA) Support (Acquisition Support and Management; Security Processing and Adjudication; Professional and Administrative Services)
- Cybersecurity (Vulnerability Assessments and Remediation; Risk Management Framework; Certification and Accreditation; NIST Standards)
- Technology Support (Data Analysis; System Analysis and Design; Technical Data Package Management)
- Modeling and Simulation (M&S Support Services; Image Generation; Synthetic Environment Development; Visual Systems Integration)
- Facility Engineering (Site Survey Reports; Facility Cost Estimates; Facility Layouts; Facility Design Drawings; Safety Assessment Reports)
Let us know how TAPE can best serve your organization by filling out the form and a representative will be in touch with you soon.