GSA VETS 2
Contract Period: February 23, 2018 – February 22, 2028 (inclusive of options, if exercised)
The Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) Program Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract to provide customized Information Technology (IT) Services to any Federal Government agency through the General Services Administration. This is a 5-year contract with one 5-year option for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) firms, which has a maximum contract ceiling value of $5 billion.
Through this vehicle, TAPE provides Federal agencies with customized IT services-based solutions, both commercial and non-commercial, which can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission needs. Services may be performed at Government and contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each task order.
Key Advantages of VETS 2 Contract for Federal Agencies
- Low 0.75% Contract Access Fee
- Office of Management and Budget-designated Best-in-Class status
- Full scope of IT support; including new, emerging, and customized services
- Exclusive SDVOSB set aside vehicle to help agencies meet socioeconomic goals
- Saving time and money through streamlined ordering procedures from pre-completed firms
- Contract type flexibility, including cost reimbursement
- Standardized IT labor categories
- No protests allowed on orders of $10 million and below
- Worldwide geographic coverage
Let us know how TAPE can best serve your organization by filling out the form and a representative will be in touch with you soon.