GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
Available To: All agencies
Contract Period: October 20, 2005 – October 19, 2025
PSS is an Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award schedule providing federal agencies direct access to a variety of professional services from more than 3,300 experienced contractors. Awardees provide these services at discounted and competitive prices through the streamlined procurement procedures in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 8.4 Federal Supply Schedules. TAPE’s PSS contract covers the Professional Engineering Solutions and Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services schedules.
GSA’s Professional Engineering Solutions Schedule 871 offers a full range of services in multiple engineering disciplines to improve a federal agency’s construction, design, operation, maintenance, and/or innovation.
TAPE offers the following Special Item Number (SIN) services under GSA PSS Schedule 871:
Integrated Logistics Support (SIN 871-5)
TAPE shall provide analysis, planning and detailed design of all engineering specific logistics support including material goods, personnel, and operational maintenance and repair of systems throughout their lifecycles, excluding those systems associated with real property. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Ergonomic/human performance analysis
- Feasibility analysis, logistics planning, and requirements determination
- Policy standards/procedures development
- Conducting research studies, long-term reliability and maintainability
- Training and consulting; and
- Conducting acceptance, functional and post acceptance testing
Acquisition Management Support (SIN 874-6 & 874-6RC)
TAPE shall provide professional support services to agencies in conducting federal acquisition management activities. Services covered by this SIN include:
- Acquisition planning assistance, including market research and recommending procurement strategy
- Acquisition document development, including cost/price estimates quality, assurance surveillance plans, statements of work, synopses, solicitations, price negotiation memoranda, etc.
- Expert assistance in supporting proposal evaluations, including price/cost analysis or technical proposal analysis
- Contract administration support services, including assistance with reviewing contractor performance, developing contract modifications, and investigating reports of contract discrepancies
- Contract close-out assistance; and,
- Competitive Sourcing support, including Office of Management and Budget Circular A-76 studies, strategic sourcing studies, privatization studies, public-private partnerships, and Federal Activities Inventory Reform (FAIR) Act studies.
Inherently Governmental services as identified in FAR 7.503 or by the ordering agency are prohibited under PSS. It is the responsibility of the Contracting Officer placing the order to make this determination. Ordering activities must require prospective contractors to identify potential conflicts of interest and address those, prior to task order award. For more information, see www.gsa.gov.
Integrated Business Program Support Services (SIN 874-7 & 874-7RC)
TAPE shall provide services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout; and
- Operational/administrative business support services to carry out program objectives
Let us know how TAPE can best serve your organization by filling out the form and a representative will be in touch with you soon.