GSA IT Schedule 70
Available To: All agencies
Contract Period: 2010 — 2025
IT Schedule 70 is an IT procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions. The efficiencies associated with purchasing information technology via the pre-existing, pre-competed GSA IT Schedule 70 save both time and money for government customers.
TAPE provides Perpetual Software Licenses for Cyberforce Cauldron™ under Special Item Number 132-33.
TAPE also offers the following Information Technology (IT) Professional Services under Special Item Number 132-51:
- FPDS Code D301 IT Facility Operation and Maintenance
- FPDS Code D302 IT Systems Development Services
- FPDS Code D306 IT Systems Analysis Services
- FPDS Code D307 Automated Information Systems Design and Integration Services
- FPDS Code D308 Programming Services
- FPDS Code D310 IT Backup and Security Services
- FPDS Code D311 IT Data Conversion Services
- FPDS Code D313 Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacturing 9CAD/CAM) Services
- FPDS Code D316 IT Network Management Services
- FPDS Code D317 Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Automated News Services, Data Services, or Other Information Services (All other information services belong under Schedule 76)
- FPDS Code D399 Other Information Technology Services, Not Elsewhere Classified
Let us know how TAPE can best serve your organization by filling out the form and a representative will be in touch with you soon.